Tuesday, December 20, 2011

(Hopefully) I'm going to take my Driving Permit Test tomorrow. I need a similar practice? (MO)?

I live in Saint Louis, Missouri. I was wondering if anyone knew any free sites where I can take PRACTICE Permit Tests that ARE SIMILAR to the actual test - meaning if I keep passing the practice tests that I have a good chance at passing the real thing.





Is it true that it's 25 multiple choice questions and you must answer 5 correctly?|||Im not sure if ur asking about the driving licence or the practice licence..if it is the practice one, then Yes its a multiple choice but of 20 question and if you get 5 WRONG amswers you will fail the test. Its 5 points each question and if you get less than 70% you will fail.|||I think there's a sample test in the driver's booklet. And 20% correct wouldn't cut it. When I took my test I think you had to get 70% to pass. Have someone quiz you from the booklet.|||the test isnt hard at all in illinois...i dunno bout missouri...





but just study, and think..


you should get throu it.

No comments:

Post a Comment