Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do you practice for a permit test?

I can't just read the book. I get too distracted easily..and I hate index cards and stuff...what's a good way to study? Is it worth it or do you think I could just nail it without studying?|||Pray to the driving gods.








I just read the state driving book though back in the day. It has all of the rules|||Lol wtf, first most rules apply directly from driving with your parents





second you have to read the DMV book. study the signs





study the BAC alcohol stuffs





and the speed limits in special areas





and the distances from certain vehicles.





everything else should be common sense.





Not that hard... and u get to miss like 3 or 5? questions?|||I did not even study once and i passed the test on the first try.. but it was slightly challenging... studying is a good idea

No comments:

Post a Comment