Friday, December 16, 2011

Is the practice test of the permit at dmvnow in virginia the same as the actual test?

I live in richmond virginia and I really want to take my permit test. At virginia's dmv web dmvnow.com they have both practice knowledge exams and traffic exams. I took them about 50 times with several different questions and I always pass both parts. Should I b ready to take the permit test??|||I would say you are ready. The practice tests are developed from the laws in your state regarding driving. The "real" test is no different then the practice test, the data used is taken from the driver manuel. They may have many different configurations for the tests, but all tests are equal in difficulty. There are no trick questions, if you know the information in the manuel, you will do fine. Good luck.|||i own a shop ,and i have some friends that live in Virginia,and the test will be close the the practice one,but the questions will be a little different,and some of them are similar but not identical ,but if you can pass the practice test you can easily pass the real thing,good luck with it i hope this helps.|||mostly yes there are more questions on a drivers test. and they are rarely the same ones

No comments:

Post a Comment