Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Permit test practice questions?

Soon I'll be taking my learner's permit test, and I'm not sure if I'm ready yet. Can anybody suggest a website that has practice questions for the Massachusettes permit test?


Thanks!|||I from experience know that most of the questions on the permit test are basically "common sense questions" (which i lack..lol) I got mine the 2nd time though. Anways there will be ?'s like what kind of side is a stop sign (easy stuff). there will be many pics on the test that will have lanes and u have to know who has the right away and things like that. also, choose the BEST answer. cuz usually the answers to choose from are all RIGHT, but there's just one that is the best choice.


online test's don't really help either. where i'm from, we got a booklet to study from..which helped a lot. but, just go in there %26amp; try your best. i know some of my friends who had to take it 8 times..but they eventually got it. lol GOOD LUCK!|||You will find information below about the permit test questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment