Saturday, December 10, 2011

Do the permit practice test online really help?

I've asked all my friends who have taken it,and they say its common sense,but I look at all the ones online and some of them are really tricky.


By the way,I'm studying for the kentucky permit driving test,so it maybe a little different then some others.


Just give me your oppinion.


Thanks!|||well, some of it is common sense. Some can be a little tricky as you said. I took the Florida one more than a year ago and I had my Dad next to me and even he couldn't figure some of them out (I took it online in my house)





Just know the road signs. Every single one of them! lol


and just read the basic road rules. Take as many practice tests as you can cuz u in turn have to pay to take it again if you fail the real thing!





Hope this helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment